- Information we may collect and how we use it
- BW collects the following information about you when you use this Website:
- information that you provide by filling in the forms on our Website. We may collect personal information (for example your name, email address, telephone number) when you register for an account with us, subscribe for our mailings or contact us through our Website;
- We may use this information in the following ways:
- to provide our service(s) to you as a user of the Website, including enhancing your user experience;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to notify you about changes to our products and/or the Website;
- to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website;
- to provide you with newsletters and other information about features of the Website which we think may be of interest to you and for related marketing purposes.
- Your consent
- By using the Website and submitting information, you consent to:
- the collection and use of your personal information by us as described in section 1 above; and
- us sharing data with third parties in accordance with section 3 below;
- Information disclosure to third parties
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- in order to assist us with processing your order(s) and completing your transactions (i.e. sending email order updates, taking and processing payments, delivering goods you have ordered etc);
- for marketing purposes, provided always that you consent to us sharing such data with third parties by notifying us in other communications;
- with service providers who manage aspects of our operations (for example people who provide technical services to the Website) in connection with the Purposes;
- if BW or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
- Your rights – Marketing
- By providing your contact details to us you consent to receiving marketing communications from us and/or third parties.
- You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. You can request that you stop receiving information from us at any time by emailing email@example.com
- Data storage
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Information access
You have certain rights to access information held about you and you can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Any access request may be subject to a very small admin fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can also request us to correct any factual inaccuracies in information we hold or delete any of that information from our records.